• Radon is the 2nd leading cause of Lung Cancer in the U.S.
• Radon is a Class A Carcinogen.
• Radon is Tasteless, Colorless, and Odorless.
• Radon causes more deaths per year than Carbon Monoxide, House Fires, Drownings, and Drunk Driving combined.
• Our region is a level 3 out of 4 concentration.
• Radon gas is the by-produt of decayed Uranium and is found in soil which means any house is at risk.
• The EPA suggests that all houses be tested for Radon.
• The only way to know if you or your family is exposed to this silent killer is through Radon Testing.
The EPA's suggested action level is 4.0 pCi/l of Radon. If your home averaged at 4.0 or above, Radon Mitigation is a great way to reduce your average level.
A Radon Mitigation system is fairly simple and extremely effective. The general costs for Radon Mitigation is between $1000 and $2500 dollars.
|What is a home inspection?|
|How to hire an Inspector|
|What Really Matters|
|My Promise to You|
|Standards of Practice|
|Have me call you!|
|Why Insist on Infrared Camera|
|Repair Cost Estimate|
|New Constuction Inspection|
|Septic System Maintenance|
|Home Buyer Checklist|
|Serving: Delaware, Montgomery & Chester Counties||CALL: (610) 357-1450|